Selasa, 19 Februari 2013

Happy Monday Screen Geeks!
I am sorry I haven’t been posting as many original posts this week. I am actually on vacation here at Live Aqua at Cancun and the mix of sun, drinks, ocean and spotty wifi has distanced me from my connected devices which some may say is a good thing considering my right hand before vacation was starting to shape itself permanently into an iPhone holder. ;)
I thought I would do some real life surveying for you here at the resort to see what people are using to read now that we are in the era of eReaders and Tablets. Without looking too creepy, I was able to walk around and check out what people were using by the pool to read. Here is what I found:
40% Print (magazines and books)
30% Kindles
25% iPads
5% iPhones and other
Print still reigned king and I can see why. Without a Kindle, the iPad mini I chose to be my sole reading device is hard to read in the sun even with polarized sunglasses. And since most of the people here at the resort are 28+, we are all still pretty use to bringing paperbacks and paper magazines to the pool for durability, security (who wants to steal a $5 copy of In Touch) and also a sense of tradition.
But really its crazy that any of us are reading at all on any medium with this view (below).
sumber: http://screengeek.tumblr.com/

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Foto Saya
annisa
hidup adalah satu mangkuk penuh buah cherry. ada yang manis,ada yang kecut, ada yang hampir busuk. maka kita akan selalu untung-untungan dalam mencomot buah cherry itu. kata orang di amerika sana
Lihat profil lengkapku

Blog Archive

Share

Share

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail