Rabu, 20 November 2013

Lyrics to Connected :
I'm blind folded on this carriage ride
that they call life keep trying to make it
through that next turn knuckles white and
holding tight
so here i go taking the curve but i know that
I'm never alone i think of you and how you
never let me go
(chorus)
i feel connected(connected)
protected(protected)
it's like you're sitting right with me all the
time you hear me(you hear me) you're near
me(you're near me) and everything is gonna
be alright cause nothing can break this
nothing can break this tie connected
It's not an accident the time we spent apart
but now we're so close i can always find you
right here in my heart you've given me
something i need and i don't ever want it to
end because of you i know i found my strength
again(chorus) connected connected inside
every time that i breathe i can feel the energy
reaching out flowing through you to me and me
to you make a dream walk a step you are
everywhere i am separate souls unified
touching at the speed of love oh love yeah
(chorus)
connected connected inside connected
connected inside

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Foto Saya
annisa
hidup adalah satu mangkuk penuh buah cherry. ada yang manis,ada yang kecut, ada yang hampir busuk. maka kita akan selalu untung-untungan dalam mencomot buah cherry itu. kata orang di amerika sana
Lihat profil lengkapku

Blog Archive

Share

Share

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail