Rabu, 20 November 2013

Right Here In My Arms: Reunion - Melissa
Lyons Lyrics
song performed by Barbie in the album Barbie
as the Island Princess
Send Right Here In My Arms: Reunion -
Melissa Lyons Ringtone to your Cell
Ro: Sun goes down and we are here together
Fireflies glow like a thousand charms
Marissa: Stay with me and you can dream
forever
Right here in my arms tonight
Marissa: Sounds of day
fade away
Ro: Stars begin to climb
Both: Melodies feel the breeze
Sweeter all the time…
Marissa: My love…
Ro:(Sun goes down and we are here together)
Marissa: Is always with you
Ro:(Fireflies glow like a thousand charms)
Marissa: Whether near or far
How sweet to hold you
Ro:(Stay with me and you can dream forever)
Both: Right here in my arms tonight

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Foto Saya
annisa
hidup adalah satu mangkuk penuh buah cherry. ada yang manis,ada yang kecut, ada yang hampir busuk. maka kita akan selalu untung-untungan dalam mencomot buah cherry itu. kata orang di amerika sana
Lihat profil lengkapku

Blog Archive

Share

Share

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail