Rabu, 20 November 2013

Barbie The Princess And The Pauper The Cat's
Meow Lyrics

What's Wrong Wofie, are ya sick
Something in your Throat?
Wait A Minute are you trying to meow?
Ah Fella
I can see it when you're feeling low
You can't hide that from me
You're no status quo calico
So why keep trying to be?
'Cause you're more than that
You're my doggish cat
I wish you could see the you I see
I say
If you bark
Celebrate it
Make your mark
Serenade it
Noah's ark
Shoulda had a cat like you
And if
What you are
Is a strange you
Doesn't mean
You should change you
Only means
You should change your point of view
Hey, feline
You fetch just fine
To thine ownself be true
Your bow wow's
The cat's meow
It's how I know you're you
You don't need the bows
Or tiara
Bid your woes
Sayonara
Trust your nose
'Cause it knows the way to go
When you
Chase your tail
You're enchanting
Spirits sail
When you're panting
When you wail
You're a rover, Romeo
There is not
One hair of you
That I would rearrange
I love you the way you are
And that will never change
That will never change

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

Foto Saya
annisa
hidup adalah satu mangkuk penuh buah cherry. ada yang manis,ada yang kecut, ada yang hampir busuk. maka kita akan selalu untung-untungan dalam mencomot buah cherry itu. kata orang di amerika sana
Lihat profil lengkapku

Blog Archive

Share

Share

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail